Island Wide Real Estate Service.
LankaLand.lk institute is well renowned Island wide, for more than a decade is undertaking to sell Lands, Houses, Apartments, Commercial Buildings, Hotels/ Guest House and Running Businesses, all over the country.
Selling of your valuable property through LankaLand.lk institute without any hesitation is the best decision that you would ever make as we have gained more than 10 years of experience and have undertaken and accomplished hundreds and thousands of properties in selling to the satisfaction of the customer.
The reason as to why you could rely on us is that we carry out the task with a proper procedure based on a correct estimation wherever your property is. i.e. Houses, Lands, Apartment’s, Buildings and Hotels etc. as fast as possible to accomplish your requirement for the highest price with a lowest cost where you could get the highest value for the payment you make is assured by LankaLand.lk Institute.
LankaLand.lk Institute also offers various services to our reliable customers as mentioned below.
Services provided according to requirement of the customer
- Property Advertising
- Providing Valuation Reports
- Undertaking to sell your property on commission Basis.
- Property Development
- Real Estate Management
- Land Surveying
Special Features in Property Advertising:-
- Full Exposure Marketing
- Professional Photography
- Virtual Tour for Property
- Attractive Online Presence
- Advertising until SOLD
- Island-wide Coverage and Agents
Those who are willing to hand over their property to LankaLand.lk Real Estate service to get their property to be sold on commission basis, are hereby requested to follow the following procedure.
1. If you are a property owner, you have to produce the copy of the Deed and survey plan or any other relevant documents such as street line, non-wasting certificate, building construction plan or extracts.
2. If you are an agent we need to see authorization given by the property owner for selling the property and the contact details of the property owner should be produced. If not please don't waste our time.
3. The property owner or authorized person need to give the permission in writing. 3% or similar commission will be paid after the property is SOLD.
4. Normally we are charging our LISTING FEE at the beginning and this could be negotiated. But the property owner who needs to sell the property, is unable to pay this fee due to his/her financial situation, the LISTING FEE can be ignored. But they should strictly need to give documents and enter in to an Agreement with LankaLand.lk Institute.
5. The selling price should be a realistic price or else we could arrange our Valuation Officer to inspect the property and submit a Valuation Report, for which you have to pay the valuation charges.
The above mentioned procedures are expected to be followed for the betterment of both parties to carry out an efficient and effective business successfully.