LANKA PROPERTY SHOW 2017
Thank you for making our event a tremendous success.
With over 5 apartments sold at the venue and 100s of other reservations and leads generated and with expert panel discussions being oversubscribed and well received, the inaugaral Lanka Property Show concluded on 18th Feb at the Hilton Residences. We aim to take our success even further in our future events, so stay tuned and register for our newsletter (at bottom of page) to get the latest information about our next event.
In the meantime, you can view all the pictures and videos of the event from our FB page at:
Seminar & Panel Discussions held on 17th and 18th Feb 2017
Key finding from the RIU Real Estate Annual Report 2017
- Presentation from Roshan Madawela, CEO of Research Intelligence Unit on the Key finding from the RIU Real Estate Annual Report 2017
Colombo's changing landscape - condos, mixed development & mega cities
Discussion on the latest status of the mega developments such as Port City, Megapolis and the future plans, involving key stakeholders from each project.
Moderated by Feizal Samath - Business Editor, Sunday Times. Panellists include:
- Thulci Aluwihare - Head of Strategy & Business Development, CHEC Port City
- Vishvajith Peiris - Urban/Regional Planner, Western Megapolis
- Dr. T. Sivakumar - Head, Dept. of Transport & Logistics Management, Uni. of Moratuwa
The Residential apartment market: current trends, future prospects
Listen to the experts discuss about the supply vs demand in the residential market and which way the market will head in the future.
Moderated by Roshan Madawela, CEO of Research Intelligence Unit. Panellists include:
- Richard Buultjens – Industry veteran and CEO of RB Realtors
- Onesh Subasinghe – MD, Ekroma Realtors
- Anand Sundaram – CEO, Colombo City Centre
- Minoli Wickramasinghe – CEO, Capital TRUST Properties
- Dinesh Fernando – Director, JAT Engineering
- Declan McNaughton – CEO, Dusit Thani
- Mahasen Samaravijaya – Chairman, GVR Lanka
The future of commercial real estate in Sri Lanka
Learn about the future trends in co-working, hot-desking and shared workspaces and why this has become a growing trend in Sri Lanka. Also learn from large developers on how they are bringing in energy and space efficiency to give cost savings on your rent.
Moderated by Sunil Subramanian - JLL, Sri Lanka. Panellists include:
- Dr. Nirmal De Silva – former country head Regus
- Michael Moonesinghe – CEO, Business Hubs
- Aschel Soza – Access Engineering
- Hiroshini Fernando – CEO, RIL Property
Participants can gain knowledge from the experts in their respective areas and also join in the conversation during the Q&A sessions. Register now to reserve your place. Free entrance.