Number of floors
Tower 1-4 has 14 Floors & Tower 5 has 4 Floors
|Elysian Mirissa consists of 5 towers|
|14 floors each and an additional 4 storey tower|
|4 towers come adorned with roof top sky gardens and roof top infinity pools|
|Apartments range from 1 to 4 bedroom units with 2 and 3 bedroom units|
Elysian Mirissa, located on a 2.5 acre beachfront land; within walking distance of the famous Mirissa beach, offers owners an escape to one of Sri Lanka’s very own tranquil oceanfront lifestyle destinations, located on the south coast of the Paradise Island. Extending beyond usual luxury apartment living, Elysian presents residents, both local and international with a freehold title, investment opportunity that is expected to return high capital gains and rental yields. All whilst set to the backdrop of azure ocean views, clear blue skies, golden sands and the charming beauty of the South coast of Sri lanka.
WHALE WATCHINGA sight you won’t soon forget; witnessing majestic whales off the south coast! Mirissa has the longest whale watching season in Sri Lanka and whales are found just 40 km from the shore. The waters of Mirissa are inhabited by schools of whales and pods of dolphins. Thus, the town has become one of Asia’s most popular whale and dolphin watching sights. During the months of November through April, these creatures make their way to the waters of Sri Lanka due to its warm waters.
BEACHMirissa is home to a large stretch of pristine golden sandy beach. Any beach lover is sure to be mesmerized by the beauty of Mirissa, as this untarnished beach is nothing but golden sand, swaying palms, clear warm waters and an ambience of tranquillity. Only two hours from the commercial capital Colombo, Mirissa is a popular destination for a world of beach based activities. Relatively calm, the beach is ideal for a soothing sleep in a hammock as the world passes slowly by.
NIGHT LIFEMirissa is dotted with a plethora of pubs and restaurants, which are great for kicking back and enjoying island vibes. At sunset you find many people on the beach, enjoying a cool drink while they watch the sun sink into the sea. The array of colours in the sky at sunset is quite a spectacle and something you must experience. There will be plenty of rave parties to check out too!
WATER ACTIVITIESWake up to sights of a gorgeous sunset and take to the invigoratingly warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Swim, sunbathe and enjoy the sunny weather. The beautiful climate of Mirissa, its stunning beach, and waters with gentle currents make Mirissa a great place to engage in water sports. A water sport which is quite popular in Mirissa is surfing. There are several PADI certified diving centers which will guide you to some of the best diving sites in Mirissa.
SURFINGThe reef protected Mirissa Bay, is an increasingly busy surfing destination. The eastern end of the bay is supposedly better for snorkelling while the western end is better for surfing. The three to five-foothigh waves generated here during the south-west monsoon are suitable for surfers of all experience levels. The best waves can be experienced in the mornings. The waves here are described as ‘right-hander over areef that can get shallow and hollow.
SCENIC WALKYou can easily explore Mirissa by foot. You could also opt for acycle or hire the local three-wheeled vehicles known as ‘tuk-tuks’. Head over to the Buddhist temple for a dose of culture. Watch the devotees deep in prayer and join in and pay homage to the Lord Buddha. The serene ambience surrounding the temple is heightened by the lull of the waves crashing against the shore. Early morning visits to Mirissa’s fishery harbour to see the catch being brought in can also be an interesting experience.
TURTLE WATCHINGSri Lanka’s south coast is a turtle heaven with five of the seven species of sea turtles frequenting its shores. A popular nesting ground for sea turtles, the nesting season from October to April sees each female turtle lay as many as 180 small, white eggs along the beach near Hikkaduwa. During the period leading up to the end of July, the Rekawa Sanctuary near Tangalle town becomes a prime hotspot for viewing these marine species that can be seen coming to shore at night to lay their eggs.
OTHER ACTIVITIESThere is a plethora of things one can do in Mirissa. Some of the best activities are bird watching, nature trail & country walk, rain forest exploration, fauna & flora study, yoga & wellness activities.
LP Gas system
Kids Play Area
Foundation & Structure
- Reinforced concrete pile foundation,The structure will be a reinforced concrete structure with concrete slabs and beams
- 200mm thick solid blocks will be used for all external walls. Exterior paint – five coat system
- 200mm and 100mm thick solid blocks will be used for internal partition walls,All internal walls will be skim coated with emulsion paint
Soffit finish Ceilings
- Skim coated soffit ceilings, with emulsion paint in all living areas,Suspended ceiling for entrance foyer pantry toilets utility room and service areas
- High quality imported tiles will be fitted in all common areas,600mm x 600mm high quality imported tiles for all residential areas
- Main entrance and service entrance will be fire-rated engineered timber doors,Internal doors will be engineered timber doors
- Aluminium frames with toughened glass for all windows
- Fully fitted out state of the art imported kitchen cabinets (International standard kitchen). Provided appliances,Burner cooker and cooker hob
Fire Protection & detection system
- Fire-fighting equipment provided at each level as per the fire department specification,Fire and gas leak detection systems.
- National Grid supply with back-up generator
Air conditioning & ventilation
- All living areas including bedrooms will be equipped with multi-split air conditioners and ceiling fans,All toilets and Kitchens will be mechanically ventilated through extractor fans
- Two elevators per tower,Tower 5 equipped with four elevators
- Allocated parking for all 2 – 4 bedroom units,Additional common parking
- Allocated parking for all 2 – 4 bedroom units,Additional common parking
- Bathrooms will be built with imported flooring and wall tiles up to ceiling level and tempered glass shower cubicles. Accessories such as wash basin with counter tops, water closet with flush valve system, mirrors, mixer taps, hand bidet shower, towel rails, toilet paper holders, robe hooks, shaver power socket and soap dish holders will be beautifully fitted in to ensure all essential sanitary needs are met. (All bathroom fittings and accessories will be internationally renowned brands approved by Architect). Hot water will be supplied via geezers to bathrooms and pantry
Profile of the Developer
Elysian Realty Pvt LtdElysian Realty Pvt Ltd Having understood the need for high quality real estate and apartment properties in Sri Lanka, the company has embarked upon a mission to provide the lifestyle much desired by our customers. For nearly 38 years, Weerasooriya Builders, our parent company, has been synonymous with strength, trust and reliability. Over the last 4 decades, the company has been growing from strength to strength creating absolute value for money for all our clients as well as our other stakeholders and suppliers. Backed by the financial strength and expansive network of the Group, Elysian Realty (Pvt) Ltd is well on its way in creating an innovative experience for all our customers.
Construction PartnerThe company has significant contribution to the Sri Lankan construction industry with the multiple extension programs in association with Government, Non-Government and Private Sector Organizations. The company's past performances were accredited with local and international awards. The company is a proud recipient of ISO 9001:2000 quality certificate for quality consistency. Later accredit with ISO 9001:2008 certification as a result of our continual improvement quality standards our system. Further we have been awarded several certificates from the Construction Association evaluation our best performances in construction works.
Piling ContractorNawaloka Piling Company had the distinction of being associated with the multipurpose Mahaweli Development Project from its inception, building houses, jungle clearing and developing the infra structure in areas around Mahaweli river, etc. Nawaloka Piling Company has provided piling for the largest housing complex in the country which consists of 1200 houses of different types, single and two storied. This is the largest single project so far done by any government in Sri Lanka. Nawaloka Polysacks is yet another Company of Nawaloka Group, certified with ISO 9001-2008, manufacturing printed & unprinted woven polypropylene, leno bags, plastic cups, tubs & lids both printed & unprinted & plastic decorative mats whilst controlling major share of the local market for polypropylene bags.
Structure PartnerDesign and Structural Consortium (Pvt) Ltd. provides structural and engineering services to aid the development of Elysian Mirissa. Using the most advanced software and technology, we assure accuracy in our economical designs.
Locations Near By
Nearest Bus Stop :Mirissa Bus Stop - 2Km
Nearest Train Station :Mirissa Train Station - 4.1Km
Nearest Schools/Universities :ILC & St. Elmo International School - 350M E-Bit Computer Learning Centre - 6.8Km
Nearest Hospitals :Rural Hospital Kamburugamuwa - 4Km
Nearest Shopping :Cargills Food City Mirissa - 1.7Km Arpico Super Center - 6Km