Number of floors
|12 Storied building on a land plot of 52 perches|
|Basement and ground Floor - Parking and services|
|First to tenth Floor - General residential Floors|
|30 two-bedroom units and 20 three-bedroom units|
|Roof terrace - Recreational facilities|
Redefining the meaning of quality living, Aster Residencies is proud to be Nugegoda’s finest residential complex. This modern property gently resides in a quiet and tranquil neighborhood, which combines serenity with urban living, despite being in close proximity of the Colombo city limits. The moment you descend towards the private road leading to the property, you will realize the comfort of ease and convenience of your future abode.
Living at AsterRedefining the meaning of quality living, Aster Residencies is proud to be Nugegoda’s finest residential complex. This modern property gently resides in a quiet and tranquil neighborhood, which combines serenity with urban living, despite being in close proximity of the Colombo city limits, The moment you descend towards the private road leading to the property, you will realize the comfort of ease and convenience of your future abode.
LP Gas system
Kids Play Area
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) pile foundation with RCC columns and RCC plinth beams and walls.
- RCC columns, beams, slabs and cement block walls.
- RCC roof slab - partly open terrace for common relaxation and recreation facilities: Club house/ function hall, separate swimming pools for adults and kids, pool deck, BBQ area on terrace level
Living, Dining and Bed Rooms
- Floor tiles and skirting
- Non-slippery porcelain tiles
- Floor - Non-slippery tiles Wall - Glazed homogeneous / ceramic tiles
- Internal - Smooth plaster with skim coat, primer and emulsion paint External - Semi rough plaster with primer and weather shield paint
- Top and bottom cupboards made out of mahogany, processed wood or equivalent.
Fittings & Fixtures
- All bathrooms fitted with industry leading accessories Hot water supplied to kitchen and bathrooms except maid's toilet
- 230v/30 AMP three phase power supply with separate electricity meter Ceiling fans for living, dining and bedrooms Air-Conditioning unit for bedroom with provisions for other rooms and living area TV socket outlets for living and master bedroom Modern light fittings
Doors and windows
- Front Doors - Two-way double sash, side hung flush paneled timber door with fire rating 1.5 hours Internal Doors - Timber frame and door Windows - Aluminum frame with fixed sliding windows Fan Lights - Aluminum frame with side hung frosted glass Locks - High quality accessories for all doors and windows
Rain Water Disposal
- Rain water from roof level, terrace and each balcony will ow down to ground level through PVC down pipes and connected to rain water harvesting tank. The overow is discharged to the road drain through manholes and underground pipe network
- Wastewater from wash basins, showers and drainage from water closets will ow down to the ground level though separate pipe systems and wastewater will be connected to the sewerage manhole via EW gully at ground level. Final disposal will be thorough drainage pipes connected to the sewerage treatment plant located at Basement level
- Modern thematic colours selected exclusively for Aster
Internet and Entertainment Connectivity
- High speed broadband and Pay TV facilities
- Reserved parking bays for residents Garbage collection points within the complex Dual passenger elevators and access staircase Illuminated private road access
- Water from the National Water Supply and Drainage Board will be supplied to the underground storage tank and pumped to the overhead tank located above roof level. Water is distributed to each apartment through individual water meters at Floor level and supplied to every toilet, pantry, washing machine outlet and water heater. Hot water is supplied to wash basin, shower and pantry sink
Profile of the Developer
DeveloperAster Residencies is a BOI approved property development project and a joint venture with Maga Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. Aster Developers is a company with track record of investments under many business portfolios. The architectural design of the building has been carried out by Architects OENS Design Studio, whose portfolio includes the 33 storey Maga One, 26 storey Orwell Residency in Colombo, 63 storey 606 The Address at Colombo, Citrus Hotels Hikkaduwa and Waskaduwa. The design philosophy has centered on their trademark efficient and correct space planning in an elegant building form.
DESIGN AND BUILD PARTNERMaga Engineering, the largest and the most trusted construction company in Sri Lanka, will deliver this unique project utilizing its vast experience in the field of construction. Maga has successfully completed over 400 multi-disciplinary projects both in Sri Lanka and overseas. From an array of luxury hotels, apartment buildings and hospitals, to key public infrastructure such as highways, bridges, airports and water supply schemes, the company has built a reputation for quality and timely delivery of large scale projects. Maga’s focus on sustainable buildings has manifested through several landmark projects. Maga Engineering has the distinction of being the only Platinum-rated construction firm on the country’s Corporate Accountability Index, a testimony to the trust placed in the company by its stakeholders.
Locations Near By
Nearest Bus Stop :Nugegoda Bus Stop - 800M
Nearest Train Station :Nugegoda Railway Station - 850M
Nearest Schools/Universities :Lyceum International School - 900M Royal Institute International School - 700M
Nearest Hospitals :Winlanka Hospital (Pvt) Ltd - 1.7Km
Nearest Shopping :Cargills Food City Nugegoda 2 - 350M Arpico Showroom - Nugegoda - 950M MANJARI Nugegoda - 1.6Km Kandy - Nugegoda - 2Km