|Property Type:||Land with house|
|Area of land:||30|
|Nearest bus stop:|
|Nearest train station:|
Kalutara, the western province’s moderate-clime city has its own unique identities in the historical Bo tree, the sacred Chaithiya, the 3-district catering Kaluganga kissing the Indian Ocean drawing its original name of Kaluthota, and indeed the rare fruit of Mangusteens. It perhaps is the only province having all Sri Lanka’s major export crops grown so extensively giving agriculture a top placement mostly aided by the climate unique to its own. The recent galloping infrastructural developments have opened the provinces’ hitherto ‘difficult’ areas to step in alongside the urban ones thus making the province’s uniqueness further rarer whilst receiving a shot in the arm for property values.
For those who wish to identify themselves in tranquil Kalutara’s rare uniqueness and to have a home away-from-home, with an investment that is bound to exceed your expectations, here is a grand opportunity:
Just 6km away from the City Centre along carpeted Kalutara/Serupita bus route is a 30p serene property that has, inter alia:
1. 3500sqft single storey house with all amenities. (3BR, large sitting & dining rooms, 1 wash room, utility etc)
2. Yielding young and mature coconut, king coconut and fruit trees,
3. Water-rich soil and its lush greenery, bordering the main road, and ready availability of water and 3-phase electricity.
1. The Sri Lanka Police Training College is just 500m’ away.
2. All banks, national and international schools, mercantile establishments, supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants and government establishments are all within easy reach.
3. Dodangoda Expressway Entrance is just 10km away. The proposed Thebuwana Entrance is 3km away.
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 2 years