|Property Type:||Beachfront land|
|Area of land:||433 perches|
|Nearest bus stop:||1km|
|Nearest train station:||3km|
MAKE USE OF THIS BIG PRICE REDUCTION!
Note: We can assist foreign citizens to buy property in Sri Lanka. Please contact us.
Beachfront land in Pasikudah 433 Perches (11000 sq metres) and 4 Houses
Price reduced to 180000 USD. This is the base price.
This is a tourist villas project for sale.
Ideal if you are thinking of your own tourist project in Sri Lanka.
This is a beachfront land very near to Pasikudah but with a better beach and sea. Silky sand and shallow sea with moderate waves. Unspoilt surroundings with a river at the back , this land is situated in what is basically an island. The river has plenty of oysters and other seafood. We are surrounded by untouched mangroves with a rich biodiversity.
We have three houses that can accommodate 5 people each and another larger building that can accommodate up to 12. There is a kitchen and hall for a restaurant service for 6 tables or can be used just as a common area.
Water is not a problem throughout the year; we have a well and a high reserve tank.
While in most Sri Lanka, beach land is over 200000 LKR per perch, we are offering this land at 125000 LKR per perch.
1. 3 Houses 860 sq ft each finished 95%. Total area 2580 sq ft
2. A building of (27'x54')1458 sq ft to be finished yet (Main structure and most work done.We have planned this to be 2 floor building which would increase capacity.More than 60% finished. The buyer can do the finishing according to their taste and preferences.
3. Well and water tank 21' high (7 metres) with pump and pipe system installed.
4. Most landscaping and internal road finished. Over 40 mango trees and many other flower plants and other vegetation have been planted and looked after well.
5. Electricity soon to be installed.
6.Plenty of space if you wanted to add more villas or just a hotel type structure to add to the capacity. We left enough room for a 2 story building of 20 rooms with a pool.
The final price is USD 180000 at current rates (may fluctuate) according to currency valuations. This price is result of a massive reduction because we need a quick sale. Please call whatApp on + 9.
You are welcome to contact me by email.
For Google Earth follow:
Note: We are not expecting calls from agents. We wish to talk directly to interested buyers.
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 6 years