|Property Type:||Waterfront land|
|Shape of land:||Rectangle|
|Width of approach road (in feet):||20 feet|
|Road frontage of land :||20 feet|
|Area of land:||16 acres|
Land of 16 acres available for sale.
- 2.25 Acres with fully cultivated and harvesting pepper.
- Directly facing a beautiful river with an excellent view
- Close to Udawalawe national park
- Within Ratnapura district, popular Gem mining, socially close to the river
- Road available direct to the land, continuously being developed, ¾ of the road already carpeted.
- Very close to Wawulpane limestone caves heritage site.
- Freehold land with single ownership.
|3 PHASE ELECTRICITY|
|STREAM RUNNING THROUGH LAND|
|BUNGALOW / COTTAGE INSIDE|
|PERMITS FOR GEM MINING|
|IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL USE|
|APPROVED SURVEY PLAN|
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 1 year