|No. of floors:|
|Car parking spaces:||2|
|Age of Building:|
|Area of land:||226 perches|
|Nearest bus stop:|
|Nearest train station:|
In the District of Kalutara which is 45 Kilometers away from Colombo the offered property is a 15- minute drive from the Kalutara main town.
The house built in 2012 sits amidst a lush growth that carpets the land abundant with fruit trees and strategically placed boulders to provide a natural seating to savor the scenic view. The lush green land with a gentle slope on one side is punctuated with a gem-blue lotus pond that unfolds at the foot of the house. Beyond the pond stretches an expanse of an unsown paddy field. You wake up to smell freshness of flowers and foliage and to see and hear chirpy birds. Trees, not the twisted metal of tall buildings, break the skyline.
LAND AND HOUSE:
A total land extent of 226 perches (1 acre and 66 perch) is offered with the house. The house measures at 70ft. 9 in. in length and 30ft. 9in. in breadth.
Architect designed to blend with the natural surroundings, it features a mosaic design on the veranda wall, painted glass panes on the entrance door and a 4ft. 7inch (height) by 6ft. 6inch (breadth) mural facing the living room/lounge room area.
The fully furnished house with a seamless blend of modern and antique furniture is equipped with two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a large sitting and dining area, a breakfast room overlooking one side of the garden, front veranda with a view of the lotus pond and the paddy field, kitchen and pantry, a two-car garage, Pipe- borne fresh well water is supplied. Sealed at the top, one well is for drinking purposes and the other open to the elements if you fancy a spot of Al-fresco bathing.
This house is a rare find that encompasses peace and tranquility of a rural village setting but adorned with luxury amenities throughout the house which will satisfy the most discerning buyer.
· Access to the house could be had from both the regular road and the highway.
· A meditation Ashram situated 200 meters away.
· Iconic Kalutara Bodhiya (Buddhist temple) situated within a 10-minute drive.
· A catholic monastery within 600 meters.
· A gently flowing river within 800 meters.
· A beach where one of Sri Lanka's longest rivers merge with the sea is just a 15- minute drive from the house.
· A palatial mansion belonging to one of the wealthiest families in Sri Lanka - now open for public viewing - 1000 meters away.
|WATERFRONT / RIVERSIDE|
|EN SUITE ROOMS|
|OVERHEAD WATER STORAGE|
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 1 year