|Floor area:||2400 sq.ft.|
|No. of floors:||1|
|Car parking spaces:||3|
|Area of land:||25 perches|
|Nearest bus stop:||100m|
|Agent's Ref:||SH 11644|
• Our Reference No SH 11644
( Please quote this reference number when inquiring)
• Situated in one of the best residential neighborhoods within the city limits. The City Centre, All Government offices and leading schools are located within walking distance less than 1km from the property.
The surroundings are a very traditional, quiet environment full of greenery and fresh air. The solidly built Bungalow stands on a 25 Perch beautifully landscaped elevated garden with few fruit trees as well. The property was fully refurbished in 2009. Spacious living and dining areas are accessed through a foyer from the main entrance. The main entrance door is made of jack tree wood, the remaining doors and the windows (except the bathroom doors) are teakwood. Three phase power supply & 3 rooms Air conditioned. Separate maids quarters available. There is stone paved "Meda Midula" facing the (elevated) back garden and the kitchen. There are three exits to the landscaped garden through the house. From the Meda Midula you will have a view of the Wiltshire Mountain range.
• If required, some of the existing furniture can be offered in the separate inventory (Not included in the price)
• Inspection appointments are given from 22nd May 2021
• NB: Price quoted is as indicated by the owner. Genuine buyers are encouraged and invited to make reasonable offers after inspection irrespective of the price quoted.
We possess a large database of residential lands & houses in good neighborhoods in Colombo & suburbs. Please feel free to let us know your requirement. If this property does not meet with your needs, we are happy to help you choose the best.
• For more information call – Home Sales -
|3 PHASE ELECTRICITY|
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 10 years