|Floor area:||3300 sq.ft.|
|No. of floors:||2|
|Car parking spaces:||2|
|Age of Building:||10+ years|
|Area of land:||14 perches|
|Nearest bus stop:||900m|
|Nearest train station:||1km|
- [ ] Upstair house approved as a two-unit house consists of 3300 Square feet built-in 14 PERCH land facing a private road of 15 feet in Pio Mawatha.
- [ ] Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 3, Balconies 2 and one unfinished bathroom. 2 of the 5 rooms provide air conditioning.
- [ ] Master bedroom is around 20 by 25 Feet and all the other rooms are around 10 by 14 Feet.
- [ ] Staircase in Granite with rot iron railings.
- [ ] Fully-fledged teakwood Pantry with Granite top and a separate wet kitchen.
- [ ] A attractive wooden fence around the front garden and a Japanese garden at the back.
- [ ] Garage space for 2 cars with 2 roller doors.
- [ ] Inside the house exist a long indoor waterfall fish pond and in the middle of the house a square open to the sky with shelter from the rain for better air circulation.
- [ ] A spring water well that provides plumbing, tap water, and drinking water to the house.
- [ ] A solar heater provides hot water to the bathrooms and the kitchen.
- [ ] Includes SLT Fiber (100 MBPS) Internet Connection, Dialog TV and SLT Peo TV
- [ ] Generator facility for Lights and Fans.
- [ ] Friendly and quiet neighbourhood.
- [ ] 15 Minutes to the Ja-Ela Interchange and 10 Minutes to the Kerawalapitiya interchange.
- [ ] A visit to the site is a must
|OVERHEAD WATER STORAGE|