Invest in a New Home Away from Home, in the ‘Golden Paradise’; Sri Lanka!
Sri Lanka, known as the Pearl of the Indian Ocean, is an island packed with rich culture and deep history. From its vast plains and impressive mountain tops to its tea plantations and beautiful temples, the soil that encapsulates this fruitful land is filled with wealth and prospects.
Investing in Sri Lanka is guaranteed to be an investment of a lifetime, and not just because of the ample and lavish land available. Within the country itself, traveling is made easy due to the easy access to public transport, and the convenient routes between each city. Sri Lanka’s climate is also ideal for cultivating, and the array of basic fruits and vegetables that are available for harvestation is due to the bountiful earth that is available for farming, throughout the country; all year round.
The Department of Immigration and Emigration Sri Lanka, has introduced a project for foreigners to have the opportunity to invest, live, and study in this paradise, in the simplest way. It is called the Golden Paradise Scheme.
The simple steps to follow with regard to this project are as follows:
- Open a Golden Paradise account at any licensed, local commercial bank and deposit a minimum of USD 100,000.
- Afterward, one must email the following documents to [email protected]:
- A completed Residence Visa Application
- Deposit proof documents – Golden Paradise bank account confirmation
- A completed Personal Particular Form
- A Police Clearance Report
- Applicant’s Medical Report
- A copy of the Bio Data Page of the applicant’s passport
- Spouse and Dependents-related documents
- Once the documents have been submitted, a visa fee of USD 2,000 must be paid
From the initial minimum deposit of USD 100,000, the depositor can withdraw USD 50,000, which must be invested in the following:
- Purchasing a luxury apartment
- Lands and buildings on a lease basis
- A government-approved investment
- Sri Lanka Development bonds
The minimum balance of USD 50,000 must be maintained throughout the visa-granted period in the Golden Paradise bank account.
If you require further assistance, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (011) 716 7167.
Posted Date: 16th October 2023